Posted on 25 April 2016 by John Larison
Here is the post that everyone has been waiting for.
Here is the link for the downloadable pdf form:
A few IMPORTANT things to note.
1. Read through your application THOROUGHLY! If you make a mistake your application can and will get denied.
2. ONLY alumni, Atlanta, and E-Learning students can submit a form digitally. If you are in town, and a student you MUST submit a hard copy with your sample art.
3. Pay attention to the sample page number. Any more than this and your application will get denied.
4. Your sample cannot be larger than 8.5″ x 11″. Color must be printed in color.
Pay attention to the due date on the form. If you miss it, you miss it.
Get your portfolios ready!
Posted on 15 April 2016 by John Larison
Posted on 01 April 2016 by John Larison
Heidi Arnhold Return Visit
2015/2016 sequential art mentor
will return to SCAD on April 13-14, 2016.
- Her published works have involved such popular franchises as Star Trek,The Dark Crystal and Fraggle Rock.She is currently working with writer Jim Pascoe on Cottons, an original graphic novel for First Second.
- She will be visiting classes and giving a presentation during her time on campus. If you see her on campus please feel free to say hello.
- Make plans to attend the mentee presentation:
5:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Thursday, April 14 in Haymans Hall Room 118.
Heidi will present and discuss the work done by the mentees in the program. She will highlight the progress made on their projects from the initial story idea to the completed art.